WED 14 JULY 2021 @13:30-14:45 CET
Watch the recording of the session HERE
A Systems Approach integrates at least two measures that are independent of each other to achieve sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS) management. Implementing a Systems Approach can improve export opportunities and can provide an equivalent alternative to procedures such as treatments or replace more restrictive measures like prohibition.
Join this STDF and World Bank Group webinar to learn more about the concept of Systems Approaches and to hear about specific case stories that describe the challenges and opportunities of implementing a system.
The session will include an open dialogue with the panelists to further explore the benefits and challenges of systems approaches.
- Meghan NOSEWORTHY, Natural Resources Canada
- Theo PONGOLO, Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development, South Africa
- Phyllis GITHAIGA, Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service
- John KEYSER, World Bank's Macroeconomics, Trade and Investment Global Practice
- Shane SELA, World Bank's Macroeconomics, Trade and Investment Global Practice